Please take a moment to read the following to learn more.
If you provide us with any personally identifiable information on this site, we assume you have read and understand this policy and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information into Canada, the United States, and any other country where third party services involved in the proper functioning of this site are located.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site https://sageseeker.org.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Sage Seeker LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Sage Seeker LLC
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 1452 Glenda Court. Loveland, CO 80537
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data Do We Collect About You, For What Purpose And On What Ground We Process it.
What information do we collect? We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
• Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
• Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
• Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
• Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
• We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are adult business owners. Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook based, such as search information providers such as Google, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
How Your Information Is Used
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer-service requests and support needs
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
Disclosures Of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
• Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
• Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), like DropBox, PayPal, etc., for example which reside in the United States.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
• We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
• If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place; or
• Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What Information We Collect and How We May Use It
We collect personal information about users of our websites through activities such as purchase transactions and completion of forms on this website. Such information is collected when users register or subscribe to accounts or features on this website, make online purchases, complete surveys, comment on our blog, opt-in to our email marketing list, submit a comment or question using a “contact” form or similar feature, send us an e-mail, or in any other way submit personal information voluntarily to us through this website.
We may ask for personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with us or a member of the Sage Seeker team. We may collect relevant personal information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences; your credit card information and other information. We collect information regarding customer activities on this website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and internet services are of most interest to them.
We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve our products.
If you post blog comments, use a bulletin board, chat room or other similar features on this website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally, identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Sage Seeker LLC is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
When We Disclose Your Information
Sage Seeker LLC takes your privacy very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Except as otherwise disclosed to you, we will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without notifying you of our intent to share the personal information in advance and giving you an opportunity to prevent your personal information from being shared.
Within Sage Seeker LLC
With Our Service Providers, Vendors and Strategic Partners
There are times when it may be advantageous for Sage Seeker LLC to make certain personal information about you available to companies that Sage Seeker LLC has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for Sage Seeker LLC to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with Sage Seeker LLC’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection.
In addition, we may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for participation, will require personal information be shared with third parties. In such instances, you will be provided with notice of the sharing prior to your decision to participate.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the website or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Sage Seeker LLC takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Our website use secure encryption, provided by a third party, on some web pages where credit card information is required. To make purchases from this website you must use a modern SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
Integrity of Your Personal Information
Sage Seeker LLC has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. Naturally, you always have the right to access and correct the personal information you provided. And you can request a copy of your personal information, your product registration history, and your interactions with our sales and support agents by contacting us.
While we strive to protect the security and integrity of sensitive personal information provided through this website, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee 100% that information during transmission through the internet or while stored in our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
If you contact us by e-mail or a “contact” form or similar feature on our website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view information you send by these methods in transit. Do not send sensitive information (such as payment card information, social security numbers, employer identification numbers, passwords, or pin numbers) to us via e-mail or via a “contact” form or similar feature on our website. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Right to Opt-In and Opt-Out
You may have the right to “opt in” and “opt out” of certain uses of your personal information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide personal information on this website, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to receive correspondence from us. You may opt out of any email marketing communications from us by clicking the opt-out link in our messages, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to be removed from a specific marketing list, or all communications entirely. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe or opt-out from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions.
The client testimonials and examples on this website are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and services and their possible potential.
Each individual’s success depends on his or her desire, dedication, actions, mindset and belief system. There is no guarantee you will duplicate any of the results stated here and your path to success may look different.
Federal Trade Commission Required Affiliate Notice
From time to time, we will promote, endorse, or suggest products and/or services for sale. These recommendations are always based on a belief that the product and its author will provide valuable information or service based on a review of that product, our relationship with that person, and or previous positive experience with the person or company whose product we are recommending. In some cases, we will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product based on our recommendation. We may also receive the product for free for review purposes. Always do your own due-diligence before making any purchases and never purchase anything that you cannot afford.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from us, or a guest speaker or author on our website or at one of our events.
We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers or authors in connection with the display of their photo, name or biography posted on our websites or in our marketing materials.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events.
The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within our website or programs. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Disclaimer Notice Changes
Sage Seeker LLC reserves the right to change or update this disclaimer notice, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time without notice. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to this website. Under certain circumstances, we may also elect to notify you of changes or updates to our disclaimer notice by additional means, such as posting a notice on the front page of our website to sending you an e-mail. We encourage you to review this disclaimer notice often for changes.
This policy was last modified on June 14, 2018.